Perk up your taste buds with these lemon, peppery pork medallions. Serve with a rice pilaf and grilled fresh asparagus and your meal is complete.
- 2 pork tenderloin (16-ounce)
- 2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Grate peel and squeeze juice from lemons. Stir peel into juice; set aside.
- Cut each tenderloin into 6 pieces, making 1 1/2 - 1 3/4-inch-thick medallions; place in shallow dish or pie plate. Drizzle with oil and toss until pork is evenly coated.
- Combine salt, garlic and pepper in small dish. Sprinkle over pork medallions in dish. Toss until evenly coated.
- Grill pork medallions, cut sides down and uncovered, over direct heat for about 8 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F., turning medallions over halfway during grilling. Transfer medallions to a clean, shallow serving dish and allow to rest for 3 minutes. Pour lemon mixture over medallions and serve. Discard lemon juice mixture after serving.