- California Pizza Kitchen Uncured Pepperoni, Mushroom & Sausage Cauliflower Pizza
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 green bell pepper (finely diced)
- 2 cups kale (roughly chopped)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- While the oven heats, prep the vegetables and set aside, then crack the eggs in a small dish and whisk with salt and pepper, set aside
- Place the pizza in the oven and cook as directed
- Heat the olive oil in a cast iron skillet or oven-safe pan over medium-high heat
- Add the onion, garlic, and pepper and sauté for about 5 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- Add the kale and water to the skillet and sauté until the kale is wilted, about 3 minutes
- Remove the pizza from the oven and cool, reduce oven temperature to 350. Slice the pizza into 2” squares and layer into the skillet.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Pour the eggs and cheese over the pizza in the skillet and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot