- 10 ounces refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 onions (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper (seeded and thinly sliced, or 1/2each red and green bell peppers)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 ounces pepperoni (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup cheese (shredded, 4 oz.,, blend of mozzarella, provolone, Parmesan and Romano)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a pizza pan, sprinkle lightly with cornmeal and press crust into pan. Bake 6-8 minutes until lightly browned. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet and sauté onion and pepper until soft. Spread sauce over pizza crust; top with vegetables, pepperoni and cheese, spreading evenly. Bake for 10-12 minutes more or until edge of crust is golden brown and cheese is lightly browned.
- Serves 4.