A tasty and colorful pork stew that cooks while you are out. Serve with hot cooked brown rice and breadsticks.
- 4 pork chops (boneless, cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 4 carrots (sliced)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks (drained, reserving juice)
- 1 green bell pepper (seeded & cut into 1-inch pieces)
- Brown pork cubes in hot skillet. Mix pork, carrots, broth and teriyaki in 3 -/2-quart slow cooker; cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours. Mix cornstarch with reserved pineapple juice; stir into pork mixture. Stir in pineapple and green pepper. Cover and cook on high 15 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
Kathi 21 May
Made this for a group of 13 with varied tastes, and everyone liked it! My husband, who really doesn't like meat with sweet (fruit) thought it was very tasty! Bet it'll taste even better as a leftover tonight, after the flavors have melded more.