A tasty and colorful pork stew that cooks while you are out. Serve with hot cooked brown rice and breadsticks.
- 4 pork chops (boneless, cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 4 carrots (sliced)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks (drained, reserving juice)
- 1 green bell pepper (seeded & cut into 1-inch pieces)
- Brown pork cubes in hot skillet. Mix pork, carrots, broth and teriyaki in 3 -/2-quart slow cooker; cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours. Mix cornstarch with reserved pineapple juice; stir into pork mixture. Stir in pineapple and green pepper. Cover and cook on high 15 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.