Tapas create conversation and smiles. They are a great way to start a dinner party, or just have a tapas night with your friends and treat it as a potluck. This recipe for Pepper Tapas is decadent and delicious. Everyone will love the sweet, spicy and savory flavors of this palate pleasing tapas. These are quick, easy and flavorful. Why not invite your friends over this weekend for a tapas party?
- 1 jar roasted bell peppers
- cheese (spreads, cream cheese or Boursin)
- 1Drain the peppers and place them on paper towel.
- 2Open the peppers and cut 4 strips per pepper.
- 3Spread with cheese and roll starting from the widest side.
- 4Close with a toothpick.