- 1 pound chuck steak (cut in medium slices)
- 1 onion (large, cut in medium strips)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (cut in medium strips)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (cut in medium strips)
- 1 black pepper (leveled teaspoon)
- salt (to taste)
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (I used low sodium)
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder (you can use fresh)
|Calories300Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Dawn Charles 3 days ago
It was really good. I used sirloin steak !
Michelle Davidson Johnson 5 days ago
Yummy for my tummy! I added tomatoes at end!
Courtney M. a month ago
Easy! Just used peppers I had leftover and it turned out tasty!
Meg a month ago
This recipe was fantastic! I didn't use ginger and I also substituted the soy sauce for coconut aminos. I found it easy to make and the taste was AMAZING! I cannot wait to make it again :)
Anna Procopio 8 months ago
delicious! will be making again
Robert F. 9 months ago
Dish turned out pretty good. I used ground cinnamon instead of ginger.
TalentedChef 9 months ago
Delicious. Used chicken instead of steak and also added broccoli.
Sarah M. a year ago
Good sauce! I'm not sure it was the best way to cook that meat.
Sheila C. a year ago
This came out really good. This is now my go-to sauce. I added more salt though even after adding the sauce.
chezley a year ago
Excellent. Easy to make and tasty.
Marissa a year ago
Turned out nice..great taste!
Jakeia M. a year ago
Great, i just doubled up on the sauce.