- 4 boneless ribeye (rib) pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 red bell pepper (medium, and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into julienne strips)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Brown chops 2-3 minutes on each side in hot oil; remove chops. Add peppers to skillet; cook and stir until crisp-tender. Return chops to skillet. Cover tightly; cook over low heat for 5-6 minutes or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Remove chops to a serving platter; keep warm.
- Push peppers from the center of the skillet. In a small bowl combine chicken broth, vinegar, cornstarch, salt and pepper. Add to the skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens. Stir in parsley. Stir peppers into sauce to coat. Serve the pepper sauce with chops.