- 8 ounces truRoots Ancient Grains Organic Penne
- 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce (prepared red pepper)
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Italian flat leaf parsley (finely chopped, divided)
- 3/4 cup parmesan (shavings, divided)
- COOK pasta in large pot of salted water boiling water, just until al dente, about 7 to 9 minutes. Drain.
- COMBINE pasta sauce, yogurt and orange juice in large skillet over medium heat. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens.
- ADD pasta. Cook until pasta is heated through. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 tablespoon of parsley and 1/2 cup of cheese to skillet. Transfer pasta to serving bowl. Garnish with remaining parsley and cheese.