Penne with Tomato and MascarponeLolibox
If you want the flavors and look of a fine dinning restaurant, but can’t afford the tab, then try this Penne with Tomato and Mascarpone. This rich, hearty, healthy, and savory dish is perfect for a summer day. These fresh ingredients blend well to create a creamy and flavorful dish that everyone will love. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can enjoy this blissful dish this weekend.
- 500 grams tomato purée
- 3 cloves garlic (pressed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 400 grams penne pasta
- 150 grams mascarpone
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1Put the tomato puree in a pan with the garlic, olive oil, sugar, and oregano.
- 2Cover and bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, cook the penne in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package instructions.
- 4Drain and return to pot.
- 5Stir the mascarpone into the tomato sauce, season with salt and pepper, then pour over the pasta.
- 6Stir and serve immediately.