Penne with Roasted Eggplant and Cherry TomatoesKooking
The wonderful part about Penne with Roasted Eggplant and Cherry Tomatoes is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Penne with Roasted Eggplant and Cherry Tomatoes is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 eggplant
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 360 grams short-cut pasta (such as macaroni, fusilli)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 100 grams goat cheese (semi-cured)
- olive tapenade
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- 2Slice eggplant.
- 3Place cherry tomatoes and eggplant on a baking sheet and drizzle with a little oil.
- 4Season with salt and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Cook pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water, according to the package directions.
- 7Reduce pasta cook time by 1 minute. Drain pasta well.
- 8In a pan, heat oil and add pasta.
- 9Add thinly sliced eggplant and cherry tomatoes.
- 10Add a few tablespoons of olive tapenade to taste.
- 11Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- 12Stir in goat cheese and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.