The wonderful part about Penne with Roasted Eggplant and Cherry Tomatoes is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Penne with Roasted Eggplant and Cherry Tomatoes is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 eggplant
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 360 grams short pasta (such as macaroni, fusilli)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 100 grams goat cheese (semi-cured)
- olive tapenade
- Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Slice eggplant.
- Place cherry tomatoes and eggplant on a baking sheet and drizzle with a little oil.
- Season with salt and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water, according to the package directions.
- Reduce pasta cook time by 1 minute. Drain pasta well.
- In a pan, heat oil and add pasta.
- Add thinly sliced eggplant and cherry tomatoes.
- Add a few tablespoons of olive tapenade to taste.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Stir in goat cheese and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.