Remove All from Shopping List
- HEAT 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms have softened, about 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in garlic, Italian seasoning and chili flakes. Cook until fragrant. Remove from heat. Cool mixture.
- PULSE pepitas in food processor bowl until finely ground. Add mushroom mixture and half of lentils. Pulse 5 to 8 times or until finely chopped. Transfer to mixing bowl. Add remaining lentils, quinoa, flour, cheese and parsley. Mix to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Shape into 16 balls. Clean skillet. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook half of meatballs, using a spatula to gently release meatballs from pan. Turn meatballs occasionally, until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining meatballs, adding additional oil, if necessary. Tent with foil to keep warm.
- COOK pasta in large pot of boiling water salted water, just until al dente. About 8 to 10 minutes. Drain. Heat pasta sauce in medium saucepan, over medium heat, until warm. Place serving of pasta on dinner plate. Top with several meatballs, marinara, basil and additional cheese.
- *TO COOK LENTILS: BRING 1 1/2 cups water to boil in small saucepan. Add 3/4 cup truRoots Sprouted Green Lentils. Reduce to simmer. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand covered for 4 minutes. Drain.
- **TO COOK QUINOA: BRING 2/3 cups water to boil in small saucepan. Add 1/3 cup truRoots Sprouted Quinoa. Reduce to simmer. Cover and cook 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand covered for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.
|Calories300Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.