Take an average, every day pasta dinner to the next level with this sweet and creamy alfredo inspired sauce. Savory Philadelphia cream cheese, known for its rich smooth flavor, is combined with a bitter leek and tart apple fondue. Melted together in a saucepan, they form a thick, sticky penne sauce. It combines an Italian idea with French fondues and takes less than 15 minutes to prepare and serve. This dinner is bursting with warm, homey flavors.
- 500 grams penne pasta
- 1 jar leek fondue with apples
- 1 package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cook the penne until al dente in boiling salted water.
- Heat the leek sauce in a saucepan.
- Add the cheese and leeks and gently stir to combine.
- Serve hot penne with the sauce.