Pasta pleases the palate and comforts the soul. This recipe for Penne with Eggplant Caviar and Crushed Tomatoes is a decadent and delicious dish that truly comforts the soul and tantalizes the taste buds. If you are searching for a dish that combines the heartiness of eggplant with sweet and savory hearbs, vegetables and cheeses, then you have found the ideal dish for your hearts desire. We hope you love it as much as we do.
- 1 package penne pasta
- 125 grams eggplant caviar (or roasted eggplant puree)
- cream (10 cl.)
- 1 tomatoes (diced)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- Cook the pasta al dente in boiling salted water.
- In a skillet on low heat, add the eggplant cavier and cream. Mix until warm.
- Wash and chop the tomato.
- Once the penne is cooked, place it on a plate, pour the eggplant and cream sauce on top, and garnish with diced tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.