- 8 ounces truRoots Ancient Grains Organic Penne
- 1/2 cup pesto (prepared fresh)
- 8 ounces mozzarella pearls (perline*)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1/4 ounces sliced black olives (drained)
- fresh basil (sprigs for garnish)
- COOK pasta in large pot of boiling salted water, just until al dente, about 7 to 9 minutes. Drain.
- COMBINE pasta and pesto in large bowl. Stir in mozzarella, tomatoes, Parmesan and olives. Chill until ready to serve. Serve garnished with basil sprigs, if desired.
- Mozzarella Pearls (perline) are pearl-sized portions of cheese. Mozzarella Pearls can be substituted by cutting an 8 ounce mozzarella ball (pallini) into 84 pieces.