- 1 package penne pasta (by De Cecco)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (plus 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 parmigiano-reggiano (freshly grated)
- cooked chicken (cut in small pieces)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash grated nutmeg
- In a large pot of salted water cook the penne pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet melt 1 tablespoon of butter and add the chicken. Cook over medium heat until the chicken is warm. Add the heavy cream until it bubbles, 1 minute. Set aside.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet with the chicken. Fold in the remaining butter until melted. Add the Parmiggiano and the heavy cream. Stir until the cream and the cheese are absorbed. Add a dash of nutmeg and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve hot.
Mary Ortega 8 Feb 2018
Very good and yummly