This delicious recipe for Penne all'arrabbiata is not only a great way to pack extra vegetables into your day, but it also is a delicious snack, appetizer or side to a perfect meal. This meal is easy to make and decadent to eat. The next time you are asked to bring an appetizer or snack for a special occasion or celebration, then be sure to make these treats and surprise your friends and family with your create cullinary skills.
- 4 teaspoons spices
- 200 milliliters water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 400 grams diced tomatoes
- 1 cube sugar
- 500 grams penne pasta
- 1Start by bringing salt water to boil.
- 2Meanwhile, prepare the sauce all'arrabbiata:
- 3Pour olive oil and 200 milligrams of water in a pan, add the spice mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4Add the diced tomatoes and the sugar cube and mix well.
- 5Slowly put the penne in the boiling water, check pasta package for instructions on cooking time.
- 6When the penne are cooked, drain throughly.
- 7Mix the sauce with pasta.