You have decided to purchase those turkey breasts that are on sale at the market. Now you need a delicious way to prepare them for you and the one you love. Try this Peking Turkey Breast with Pomegranate Molasses. It is a delicious way to say you care. It takes 50 minutes to prepare this decadent dinner. This recipe combines the sweet and tangy fruits with savory spices and herbs for a flavorful dinner dish.
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 250 grams turkey breast
- 250 grams basmati rice (cooked and hot)
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 pomegranate
- mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the molasses, orange juice, honey, and paprika together in a bowl.
- Place the turkey breast in a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Using a brush, coat with several layers of glaze.
- Cook for 20 minutes, baste with cooking juices and marinade, every 5 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 230 C and let brown for 5 minutes.
- While the turkey is cooking, prepare the rice.
- Wash and cut the unpeeled cucumber lengthwise in 2 pieces, then slice in thin strips.
- Open the pomegranate, remove the seeds.
- Mix rice, cucumber, rice vinegar, and chopped mint. Divide between plates.
- Remove the meat from the oven and slice.
- Place the slices on top of the rice.
|Calories850Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.