- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut into 1/4-inch thick slices)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 8 ounces corkscrew pasta (cooked and drained, room temperature)
- 1 cup green onions (sliced, including some green tops)
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper (diced)
- 1/4 cup almonds (toasted and sliced)
- 8 ounces fresh spinach leaves (washed and drained)
- In a nonstick frypan, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add pork and stir-fry quickly. Remove pork from pan and place in a large bowl.
- Combine soy sauce, sherry and sesame oil. Pour half over pork strips and toss well. Toss pasta together with green onion, green pepper and almonds.
- Arrange pasta mixture on spinach leaves, top with pork and serve remaining soy sauce mixture on side.