- 5 poblano pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 white onion (small, finely chopped)
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 2 knorr parsley minicube
- 1 knorr garlic minicube
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 1 oz)
- Cut 3 peppers into 2-inch-long strips and set aside. Process remaining peppers, cream and Knorr ® MiniCubes in a blender just until smooth; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook onion about 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add cream mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Return chicken to skillet, then sprinkle with pepper strips and cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is throughly cooked.