Pecan 'n cheese-crusted chickenBest Foods
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 1 oz.)
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans (chopped)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 teaspoons fine dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and pecans. On baking sheet, arrange chicken. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 3Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 4For a PARMESAN 'N PINE NUT-CRUSTED CHICKEN - Use toasted pine nuts and shredded Parmesan cheese instead of pecans and blue cheese.