- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 1 oz.)
- 1/4 cup toasted pecans (chopped)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 teaspoons Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese and pecans. On baking sheet, arrange chicken. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- For a PARMESAN 'N PINE NUT-CRUSTED CHICKEN - Use toasted pine nuts and shredded Parmesan cheese instead of pecans and blue cheese.