- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (chopped, or cherries)
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 3 cups seasoned cube stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup chicken broth (or water)
- 1/4 cup hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- Combine stuffing mix, broth, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, pecans and cranberries in large bowl. Evenly top chicken with stuffing mixture. Roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and cook covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle, if desired, with additional pecans and cranberries.