- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans (toasted, if desired)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (chopped, or cherries)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (pounded 1/4 inch thick, about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 tablespoon butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread)
- 3 cups cube mix season stuf
- 3/4 cup chicken broth (OR water)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- Combine stuffing mix, broth, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, pecans and cranberries in large bowl. Evenly top chicken with stuffing mixture. Roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and cook covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle, if desired, with additional pecans and cranberries.