- 18 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and lightly flour a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine coconut, brown sugar and pecans in small bowl. Set aside.
- Bake 20 minutes; sprinkle with coconut mixture. Continue baking 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. To serve, cut into squares.