Peas and Ricotta MoelleuxOn dine chez Nanou
This delicious recipe for Peas and Ricotta Moelleux is not only a great way to pack extra vegetables into your day, but it also is a delicious snack, appetizer or side to a perfect meal. These little muffins are easy to make and decadent to eat. The next time you are asked to bring an appetizer or snack for a special occasion or celebration, then be sure to make these treats and surprise your friends and family with your create cullinary skills.
- 100 grams frozen peas
- 140 grams ricotta
- 3 eggs
- 60 grams flour
- milk (25 cl.)
- 40 grams butter
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 210 degrees celsius.
- 2Cook the peas in a saucepan filled with salted water.
- 3Drain the peas and mix with the ricotta and the mint.
- 4In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add the flour and mix.
- 5In a pan, heat the milk with the butter. When the butter is melted, add this mixture to the eggs and flour. Mix.
- 6Stir in the pea mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Put the mixture into muffin tins and cook for 18 to 20 minutes.
- 8Let cool before removing from the tins.