- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 pound whole wheat pasta (preferably corkscrew)
- 10 ounces frozen peas (thawed)
- 2 carrots (large, coarsely grated)
- 6 slices bacon (cooked until crisp , crumbled)
- 0ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cook the pasta in boiling water as directed on box for al dente, about 8 minutes.
- Drain and place the cooked pasta in a large bowl filled with ice water to stop the pasta from over cooking. Stir until pasta is cool then drain in a colander shaking to release as much water as possible.
- In a large bowl, mix pasta with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing and mix to coat. Add in the peas, carrots, and bacon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Recipe Tips
- Cook’s note: If making ahead of time, cover and refrigerated the salad until ready to serve, then add the bacon right before serving.