Peas and Ham RisottoLolibox
If you want the flavors and look of a fine dinning restaurant, but can’t afford the tab, then try this Peas and Ham Risotto. This rich, hearty, healthy, and savory dish is perfect for a summer day. These fresh ingredients blend well to create a creamy and flavorful dish that everyone will love. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can enjoy this blissful dish this weekend.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 300 grams risotto rice
- 1 liter stock
- 300 grams peas
- 75 grams diced ham
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1Heat the olive oil.
- 2Saute the onions and the garlic for 6-7 minutes.
- 3Add the risotto rice and cook, stirring, until the grains become translucent.
- 4Add the stock, a ladle at a time, stirring frequently until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender.
- 5Add the peas and ham.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Continue cooking for a few minutes. Serve immediately.