Pears and Chocolate Chip MuffinsChloé Delice
Muffins make everyone happy. They are a sweet way to start the day, or a flavorful snack in the afternoon. This recipe for Pears and Chocolate Chip Muffins is both sweet and savory. Everyone will love the rich chocolate chips baked into the fluffy muffin all mixed with sweet and tart pears. You might want to consider doubling the recipe so you can bring some to the office. We hope you and the lucky ones you share these muffins with enjoy them as much as we do.
- 200 grams milk chocolate
- 80 grams butter
- 4 eggs
- 80 grams granulated sugar
- 150 grams flour
- 2 pears
- 11 grams baking powder
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Grease a muffin pan or line with paper liners
- 2Chop the chocolate to chips.
- 3Melt the butter in a microwave bowl.
- 4In a medium-sized bowl, mix eggs, sugar, flour, and melted butter.
- 5Peel and cut the pears into cubes.
- 6Add the diced pears, baking powder, and chocolate chips to the mixture.
- 7Mix everything.
- 8Pour the mixture into the muffin pans and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.