This recipe for Pear and Fig Gratin with Hazelnut Cream is a decandent and rich treat that will tantalize your taste buds. You can modify this dessert depending on your desires. Feel free to use seasonal fruits or use different powders, such as almond, hazelnut or walnut. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family with a delicious dessert.
- 70 grams ground hazelnuts
- 10 grams flour
- 70 grams butter (softened)
- 60 grams caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 6 figs
- 1 pear
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, mix the ground hazelnuts and flour. Then add the butter and powdered sugar, mix to combine. Then add the egg and mix to a smooth batter. You can also do this by hand, but the act of mixing makes the finest hazelnut cream.
- Preheat the oven to 374 ° F
- Cut the fruit (washed) into fairly thin slices, you can either leave the skin on the pears or remove it. Arrange them on dishes by alternating between the two fruits. Cover with hazelnut cream.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes depending on the size of your dishes. Let it cool before serving, dust with powdered sugar if you want.
- This is a very versatile recipe, change the fruits depending on what is in season. The hazelnut cream can easily be made with other nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, or pecans.