- 1 package knorr roasted chicken gravy mix
- 1/4 cup skippy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 sliced green onions
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine prepared Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix and next 3 ingredients in a small saucepan and cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until heated through and smooth. Remove 1/4 cup of sauce. Stir green onion into remaining sauce; cover and set aside.
- Thread chicken on skewers. Spray chicken with nonstick cooking spray. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and basting with reserved 1/4 cup sauce, until thoroughly cooked. Serve Satay with remaining sauce. Garnish with additional chopped green onions.
Doug B. 18 Sep 2015
Made a change or two. A bit more peanut butter and used chunky. Different texture. Also baked the chicken pieces after coating with sauce. 350F for 30 minutes. Served over a bed of pureed potato/rutabaga/crook neck squash with bacon and garlic. Steamed asparagus on the side. Got several compliments. ;-)