- 1 cup skippy creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 1/2 cups corn flakes or bran flakes cereal, crushed
- 3 1/2 cups pretzels (sesame sticks and/or cheddar flavored crackers)
- 1/2 cup finely ground unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins (or dried fruit mix)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, microwave Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter and honey at HIGH 45 seconds or until Peanut Butter is melted. Stir and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels and peanuts. Pour melted peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture; toss to coat. On foil-lined baking sheet, evenly spread cereal mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes, stirring once. On wire rack, cool completely. Stir in raisins and chocolate. Store in airtight container or plastic storage bags.