- 1 1/4 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup skippy natural super chunk peanut butter spread
- 1/2 cup welch's reduced sugar grape jelly
- 1 cup corn flakes or bran flakes cereal, crushed
- 1 banana (medium, sliced)
- 1 cup strawberries (sliced)
- Combine yogurt with Skippy® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread in medium bowl. Spoon 1/2 of the peanut butter mixture into each parfait glass. Top each with 2 tablespoons cereal, then 1/2 of the fruit; repeat. Drizzle with remaining Jelly. Garnish, if desired, with mint leaves.
- Microwave jelly at HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Drizzle 1 tablespoon down sides of each parfait glass; set aside.