Peanut Zucchini NoodlesKitchenAid
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 2 medium zucchini (large or 4, cut into 3- to 4-inch pieces)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 3 carrots (julienned)
- 1 red bell pepper (julienned)
- 2 tablespoons peanuts (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1For sauce, combine peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and red pepper in small bowl. Add hot water; whisk until smooth. Can be made 2 days ahead; store in refrigerator.
- 2Attach Spiralizer Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Center one zucchini piece on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach medium spiralizing blade and position at end of zucchini. Place medium bowl below blade to catch zucchini. Turn stand mixer to speed 6 and process until blade reaches end of zucchini. Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- 3Heat olive oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add zucchini, carrots and bell pepper; sauté 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Transfer to serving bowl. Add 1/4 cup sauce; toss until well blended. Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro. Serve immediately with additional sauce, if desired.
- 4NOTE For a heartier dish, add grilled chicken strips or shrimp.
PER SERVING *
|Calories200Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.