Who says a sandwich has to include bread? A wrap makes for an easy sandwich recipe. This vegan version comes together in a flash with store-bought ingredients
- 1 tablespoon peanut sauce (store-bought Thai)
- 1 inch whole wheat flour tortilla
- 2 ounces tofu (drained, cubed and baked in a 350-degree F oven for about 10 minutes)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (julienne)
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- Spread the sauce on the tortilla and layer with the tofu, peppers and carrots. Fold in the sides and roll up.