- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chunky peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese (226 g, softened)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar (divided)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (melted)
- To prepare crust,preheat oven to 350°F. Add cracker crumbs, butter, sugar and peanut butter to Bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer. Attach Bowl and Flat Beater to Mixer. Turn to Speed 2 and mix 1 minute or until mixture resembles wet sand. Press onto bottom of 10-inch spring form pan. Bake 10 minutes.Cool pan on wire rack. Wash and dry bowl and beater.
- To prepare filling,add cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar and peanut butter to Mixer Bowl. Attach Bowl and Flat Beater to Mixer. Turn to Stir and mix 1 minute or until well blended. Turn to Speed 4 and beat until creamy and completely smooth. Transfer to large bowl. Wash and dry bowl and beater.
- Pour heavy cream into Mixer Bowl. Attach Bowl and Wire Whip to Mixer. Turn to Stir and add remaining ½ cup powdered sugar. Stir until well blended. Turn to Speed 10 and whip until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into peanut butter mixture with rubber spatula.