- 1 package cake mix (Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® White Premium)
- 2/3 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup cocktail peanuts (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 14 marshmallows (regular)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- BEAT cake mix, 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter, brown sugar, oil, water, eggs, vanilla and almond extract in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
- DROP batter onto prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart, using a medium scoop (2 tablespoons) to create 28 mounds. Sprinkle evenly with peanuts. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until centers are set. Cool 1 minute. Remove cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
- SPREAD flat side of 1 cookie with a scant tablespoon crunchy peanut butter; set aside. Place another cookie on microwave-safe plate, flat side up. Top with 1 marshmallow, flat, circular side down. Microwave on HIGH about 10 seconds, watching carefully, and stopping microwave as soon as marshmallow begins to puff. Remove from microwave. Top with peanut butter coated cookie to make the whoopie pie, peanut butter side down, pressing gently to spread marshmallow. Repeat to assemble remaining whoopie pies, one at a time, when ready to eat.
|Calories480Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.