Peanut Butter MadeleinesLolibox
Create your own dainty Madeleine cookies with a peanut butter flair. These small finger cookies are soft and light in both texture and flavor, which makes them easily paired with any ice cream or dipping sauce. Adding peanut butter not only gives the dough a nutty sweet taste, but also keeps the center of the baked dough smooth. Line a tray with these cute cookies for a sophisticated display of scrumptious cookies and watch them disappear.
- 1 eggs
- 75 grams sugar
- 30 grams butter
- 85 grams flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 30 grams peanut butter
- 1Whisk the egg with the sugar until the mixture whitens.
- 2Melt the butter.
- 3Pour the flour and baking powder into the egg and sugar mixture.
- 4Begin to mix and add the butter and peanut butter.
- 5Let the dough rest for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- 6Preheat oven to 420F.
- 7Pour 1 tablespoon of batter into each cavity of the madeleine mold.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes.
- 9Remove the madeleines from the baking tin and cool on a rack.