Peanut Butter Jelly BarKitchenAid
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 200 grams eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 1Grease 8x8-inch baking pan and line with parchment paper. Combine flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in large bowl; set aside.
- 2Add sugar, butter and peanut butter to Bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer. Attach Bowl and Flat Beater to Mixer. Turn to Speed 2 and mix 2 minutes or until well blended. Continuing on Speed 2, mix in eggs and vanilla until well blended. Stop and scrape bowl.Turn to Stir and gradually add flour mixture; mix just until combined.
- 3Divide dough into two equal pieces. Press half the dough onto bottom of prepared pan. Wrap remaining dough in plastic wrap. Freeze dough and pan 2 hours or until firm.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread jam onto dough in pan. Use largest holes of box grater to grate remaining dough over jam in an even layer. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until edges begin to brown.Cool before cutting into bars.