- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds (partially ground)
- 1 cup peanuts (roughly chopped)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Place the Smart Oven+ Baking Stone Attachment in oven. Select STONE BAKE mode and preheat to 300°F.
- Whisk together peanut butter, honey, butter and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Add oats, chia seeds and peanuts and stir with a spatula to combine. Spread onto preheated Baking Stone and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Carefully transfer Granola to baking sheet to cool completely. To keep granola in large chunks, do not stir.
- Store in airtight container up to 2 weeks.