- 1 stick cooking spray
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cups Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE 13 x 9-inch pan with aluminum foil; spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE sugar, butter and milk in large saucepan, stirring constantly on medium heat, until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- ADD peanut butter. Stir until well blended. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla. Beat until well blended. Spread in prepared pan. Cool. Cut into candy-sized pieces.