- 1 box Duncan Hines Classic White Cake Mix (Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 miniature peanut butter cups (Reese's, roughly chopped)
- 1 container icing (whipped cream cheese)
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 8 miniature peanut butter cups (Reese's, roughly chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line your jumbo muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add the first six ingredients (everything but the peanut butter cups) and mix until combined, there will be some lumps. Add the 10 chopped mini peanut butter cups & mix until evenly dispersed.
- Fill jumbo muffin tins until almost full. My batter was almost at the top of the cupcake liner. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Remove & let cool on rack.
- In the meantime, melt chocolate chips and combine with container of whipped cream cheese icing, mixing thoroughly to ensure even color. Once cupcakes are completely cool ice using spatula or pastry bag, whatever you'd like.
- Then top off with remaining chopped peanut butter cups. Enjoy!