Peanut Butter CookiesLolibox
This recipe for Peanut Butter Cookies will bring you back to your younger years when you used to spend summers at grandma's and grandpa's house. Grandma always had peanut butter cookies on hand. These sweet treats are a new take on those traditional favorites, because this recipe adds dark chocolate chunks to the already sweet and salty treats. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy these as much as we do.
- 110 grams peanut butter
- 30 grams butter
- 30 grams sugar
- 70 grams powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 eggs
- 180 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams 75% cocoa dark chocolate
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Break the chocolate into small pieces.
- 3In a bowl, mix the peanut butter and butter.
- 4Add the sugars and stir well.
- 5Add milk and egg and mix until everything is evenly combined.
- 6Add the flour and the baking powder.
- 7Add the chocolate. Mix well.
- 8Place small balls of dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 9Press the dough down to flatten.
- 10Bake for 10 minutes, turn off the oven, and leave the cookies in the oven to cool.