Peanut Butter ChickenLolibox
Chicken is a versatile meat that pairs perfectly with many different spices and herbs. This recipe for Peanut Butter Chicken is sweet, salty and savory. The sauce for this dish is over the top with flavor. This is a hearty dish that has a lot of flavor. Be sure to serve it with your favorite rice for a complete meal. This is a perfect meal any day of the week.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 400 grams tomatoes (pulp)
- 10 ounces water
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 bird chile
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1Heat the olive oil in a large pot and add the chicken breasts to brown.
- 2Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- 3Add the onions to the pan and fry on low heat.
- 4In a bowl, mix the tomato pulp, water, and peanut butter.
- 5Put the chicken back in the pan and add the tomato/peanut butter mixture.
- 6Coat the chicken with the sauce.
- 7Add the chili peppers.
- 8Simmer on low heat for about 45 minutes.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Serve with white rice.