Peanut Butter BrowniesLA COCINERA CON PRISA
Brownies are a decadent treat that people love at parties, celebrations, pot lucks and barbecues. This recipe for Peanut Butter Brownies are delicious, moist, and flavorful. It takes an hour to make a batch of 20. How can you deny yourself the pleasure of decadent brownies that combine salty peanut butter and rich chocolate? The only problem with these flavorful brownies is that there still are only four corners. Enjoy!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 packets cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Beat 3 eggs together with the butter, sugar and vanilla. Add the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder. Mix well. Set aside 1 cup of the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, beat 1 egg with the cream cheese, milk, small amount of sugar and the peanut butter.
- Pour the cocoa batter (minus 1 cup previously set aside) into a greased baking pan. Pour the peanut butter batter on top and then the last cup of cocoa batter. Use a fork to swirl through the batter, mixing slightly.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 C.
- Let cool and then cut the brownies.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories250Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes