- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (EAGLE BRAND®)
- 3/4 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups biscuit mix (packaged)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 65 milk chocolate candy (solid, pieces, unwrapped)
Christine B. 26 May 2015
One of the easiest Peanut Butter Blossom recipes I've come across. Great to make quickly. Have all your candies unwrapped and ready to go before the cookies are done to press quickly. Watch the cooking time as well, you can't always tell if they are done by looking at the tops - check the bottoms.