- 2 pounds pork loin roast (boneless)
- 8 ounces peach jam
- 15 ounces sliced peaches (in light syrup)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place roast in shallow roasting pan.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl mix together jam and peaches. Pour over pork and roast* for 40 minutes (20 minutes per pound). Roast until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes.
- *Slow cooker tip: Place pork in a slow cooker and top with mixture of jam and peaches. Cover and cook on high setting 3-4 hours or on low setting for 6-7 hours until pork is fork-tender. Transfer pork to a cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes before carving.