Spicy meets sweet for a happy union in this quick stovetop dish. Everyone who tries this dish likes it, so try it! Serve with rice and beans, garnished with cilantro.
- 1 pound boneless pork loin (cut into 3/4-inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces salsa (chunky style)
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- Coat pork cubes with taco seasoning. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pork and cook to brown, stirring occasionally. Add salsa and preserves to pan, lower heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Serve over rice, if desired.
ASmith 17 Apr 2018
Added medium salsa for a tiny bit of heat with the sweetness Kiddos loved it