- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 10 ounces peach preserves
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon (style mustard)
- 10 ounces mixed salad greens
- 2 cups peach slices (fresh, OR frozen, thawed)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 red onion (small, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices and separated into rings)
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- In a small bowl, stir together preserves, vinegar and mustard; set aside.
- Butterfly pork tenderloin: Cut lengthwise to, but not through, bottom; open and flatten. Brush both sides of pork with 1/3 cup peach preserve mixture. Place on broiler pan; broil 4-6 inches from heat 5-6 minutes. Turn; brush with additional 2 tablespoons preserve mixture; broil for 5 minutes more until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Arrange greens on four plates. Slice pork in 1/2-inch thick slices. Arrange pork, peaches, raspberries, onion rings and sprouts on greens. Drizzle with remaining preserves mixture.