You do not have to spend a ton of money to have a five star dinner. Try this recipe for Peaches and Red Berries Galette . This rich and flavorful appetizer combines a hearty meal on a budget. Be sure to plan ahead, because these decadent hand held t…
eats need to be refrigerated for at least an hour before serving. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 1 pastry crust
- 2 peaches
- 50 grams ground almonds
- 20 grams sugar
- 20 grams butter
- 150 grams berries
- Place pastry on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. In the center, arrange peach pieces.
- Mix sugar, butter, a pinch of cinnamon and ground almonds until texture resembles sand.
- Sprinkle over peaches.
- Fold outside edges of dough inward to create gallette form.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C (approximately 350°F) for about 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with berries.
- Return to oven and bake for ten additional minutes.
- Cool on a rack.