Peach, Passion Fruit, and Almond CrumbleAnanás e Hortelã
- 2/3 cup flour
- 70 grams butter (cut into 1 cm. pieces)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 4 peaches
- 6 passion fruit
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a bowl, mix the flour and butter with your hands until thick and crumbly. Add sugar and almonds and mix.
- 2Peel and cube the peaches and mix into the flour mixture. Remove the passion fruit pulp and combine with the peaches and sugar. Place this mixture in a baking dish, then sprinkle with farofa.
- 3Bake until golden brown, or for about 25-30 minutes. Serve immediately accompanied by vanilla ice cream or plain yogurt, as desired.