- 1.5 liters water
- 1 piece fresh ginger
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 cardamom pods
- 2 star anise
- 1 fresh mint
- 3 peaches (ripe)
- honey (to taste)
- ice (to taste)
- Cut ginger into pieces and press cardamom pods.
- In a pot, bring the spices and water to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add fresh mint leaves. Infuse for 15 minutes.
- Mash the peach flesh into a pulp using a stick blender. Add to the spice mixture.
- Sweeten with honey to taste. Mix thoroughly.
- Strain and chill. Serve over ice with fresh mint leaves.
Summer Vegetable Pasta SaladBudget Bytes
Strawberry, Lime, Cucumber and Mint Infused Waterwholefully
Roasted Summer Vegetable PanzanellaThe Nutrition Adventure
Roasted Summer Squash with Pesto and ParmesanKalyn's Kitchen
Refreshing Paloma CocktailThe Foodie Affair
Summer Corn SaladMel's Kitchen Cafe
Refreshing Hawaiian LemonadeThe Country Contessa
Refreshing Mango Iced TeaLipton Tea
Summer Spicy Iowa Corn-on-the-cobHellmann's
Refreshing Homemade Mango LemonadeWatch what u eat
Pineapple and Mint Infused Water Recipe Infused Water - Spa Water - Flavored WaterWhat's Cooking America
Summer PanzanellaSmitten Kitchen
Skin Refreshing Watermelon SmoothieMaking Thyme for Health
Strawberry, Orange, and Mint Infused WaterFruit Infused Waters
Summer is Coming Strawberry MocktailBeyond the Bite
Mario Batali's Grilled Corn Italian StyleHellmann's
Summer Bruschetta Three WaysBuy This, Cook That