Peach, Mint and Spice RefreshmentAnanás e Hortelã
- 1 1/2 liters water
- 1 piece fresh ginger
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 cardamom pods
- 2 star anise
- 1 fresh mint
- 3 peaches (ripe)
- honey (to taste)
- ice (to taste)
- 1Cut ginger into pieces and press cardamom pods.
- 2In a pot, bring the spices and water to a boil for 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and add fresh mint leaves. Infuse for 15 minutes.
- 4Mash the peach flesh into a pulp using a stick blender. Add to the spice mixture.
- 5Sweeten with honey to taste. Mix thoroughly.
- 6Strain and chill. Serve over ice with fresh mint leaves.