- 1.5 liters water
- 1 piece fresh ginger
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 cardamom pods
- 2 star anise
- 1 fresh mint leaves
- 3 peaches (ripe)
- honey (to taste)
- ice (to taste)
- Cut ginger into pieces and press cardamom pods.
- In a pot, bring the spices and water to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add fresh mint leaves. Infuse for 15 minutes.
- Mash the peach flesh into a pulp using a stick blender. Add to the spice mixture.
- Sweeten with honey to taste. Mix thoroughly.
- Strain and chill. Serve over ice with fresh mint leaves.